OAG Annual Performance Reports
OAG Annual Performance Report covers the general performance of the Office, against the Approved Policy Statement and Budget by the Parliament of Uganda for the audit reporting period.
The report Covers;
- A brief history of OAG mandate of the Auditor General, functions of the Auditor General, Corporate Plan implementation and recent developments
- A summary of the performance of the audit function as defined under Article 163 of the Constitution of the Republic of Uganda and Section 13 of the National Audit Act, 2008
- The performance of the Corporate Services function in the following areas: Human Resource Management and Development, Finance and Administration, Information Technology, Executive Support Services, Internal Audit and Risk Management, Communication and Public Relations, Legal Services and Procurement and Logistics, Parliamentary Liaison, Quality Assurance and Audit Development
- Details of the performance of the Office in international relations and its obligations; and
- Auditor General’s role in International Fora.