The office of the Auditor General (OAG) is the supreme Audit Institution (SAI) of Uganda mandated under Article 163 of the Constitution of the Republic of Uganda to audit and report on the Public Accounts of Uganda and of all public offices, including the Courts, the Central and Local Government Administrations, Universities and Public Institutions of like nature and any Public Corporations or other bodies or organizations established by an Act of Parliament. The Constitutional mandate of the OAG is amplified by the National Audit Act, 2008 which has among other things enhanced the financial and operational independence of the Auditor General.
In accordance with Section 9(2) of the National Audit Act, 2008, Regulation 14 of the National Audit (Terms and Conditions of Staff) Regulations, 2011, and Chapter 2.3 of the OAG Human Resource Manual 2013, applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for the following Positions:
- Receptionist (1 Vacancy)
- Assistant Receptionist (1 Vacancy)
- Pool Stenographer (3 Vacancies)
- Administrative Assistant (1 Vacancy)
- Driver (2 Vacancies)
For more details, download the advert.
The Office of the Auditor General’s Internship Programme offers a wide range of opportunities for students to gain insight and appreciation of the technical and administrative implementation of the OAG’s programmes and knowledge in a conducive working environment.
• Applications for the January-March intake should be submitted between 1st October and 30th November of the preceding Year;
• Applications for the June to August intakes should be submitted between 1st February and 30th April of each calendar Year.